Monday, August 10, 2009

!!Birthday!!

I am turning another yr older le.
sweet 16

Have been anticipating for it.
Not that i want to get older.
but the joy of celebrating with friends and all.

However, i am not excited about it anymore. its going to be my birthday in a few mins. Thanks to those who wish me.

Birthday is a day to be smiling wholeheartedly. Presents are nt a must.
I just want thank God that he gave me a place in this earth and met with many wondeful ppl.

Secondary 1, birthday was at my old house, with buffet and friends coming plus relatives. It was kinda enjoyable.
Secondary 2, birthday was at chalet, with mark,friends and family and all. It was kinda fun.
Secondary 3, birthday was with sinyi and eileen. had buffet at suntec. It was simple and sweet.

My desire bdae celebration for this yr was to spend time with my boyfriend. Eating buffet together, having a fun time, feel the nice feeling of juz spending the time wif the person i love. It would be really great.

However, Due to i cannt decide where to go, fickle mindedness, childishness, i called off my whole plan. I thought it would be great if my boyfriend were to decide a place and we go together, but he want me to decide. i cant decide therefore, i call off everything.

I should reflect and be more serious at times and not so childish. i am 16 yet i am still like tat. I nvr throw tantrum, becoz u cant decide is juz tat i cant decide wad place therefore i called off.

its past 12am. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF..
Hope God let me wish and answer all my prayers.

Thats all

Labels:




11:54 PM Remember me! Y


WeLcoMe to My BLog!!
If you love my blog Stay
If you hate my blog Leave
Copyrights by your name here

Emo Girl

zacquelin
15
leo


L.I.K.E

POOH
CANDY
EMO STYLE
NATURE
MUSIC


SILENT ROOM

Cbox recomanded.
Cbox web: Cbox

DARLINKS

LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK

FLASHBACK

*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
*April 2009
*August 2009

VISITORS

Visitor code here

EMO GIRL

DO NOT REMOVE!
Designer: Princess Pink
Fonts by: Dafont
Host: Photobucket
Blogger: Blogger